Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Father & Sons Campout

I was going to have Jason do a "guest" appearance and blog about the Father & Sons Campout, but things kept coming up, so I am going to blog away about what I heard happened on the campout.
Here is a before pic of Jas and PK before they headed out.
Love my boys.
To say that Parker is in his element when he is outdoors, is an understatement. This boy loves to camp, fish, hike, catch any kind of insect and just explore.
Oh and he loves it even more when he is with his Dad.
Parker really likes to fish, I can honestly say that he is becoming a fishing addict.
They caught two fish and he was in heaven!

Here is Parkers friend Isaac doing some fishin'.

Just kicked back.

Parkers friend Max and his dad Justin

Check it out!
Later that night they decided to do some crawdad hunting. Gross. But, they seemed to enjoy themselves and yes people they ate them. Gross, again.
Don't they look tasty???

The crawdad crew

Monkey boy?

Still cooking away

Out on the hunt for more crawdads

Yummy


Jason and Justin said they tasted like lobster. Hmmm, I don't know about that.


Having tons of fun!
Jason and Parker had a great time and can't wait for the next Father & Sons Campout.
Parker just loves his Dad and I am happy they can do these fun things together.

1 comment:

lindseyjean said...

i can't believe the pickiest kid in the world ate a crawdad