Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, March 5, 2010

She is All Better

After 2+ weeks of being one sick little babe, Peanut is all better.
She is back to her normal monster self and yes people, that is drool on her chin, lots and lots of drool. I wish I could say she is drooling because she is teething, but I can't. She still has NO teeth, but drools like crazy. We change shirts 3 times a day, easily.
We are just so happy she is feeling better!
Oh and she is standing up in her crib now and can climb up one stair, she is almost to two
She is walking around the coffee table.
She is eating paper like crazy
She won't say mama. When I ask her to, she shakes her head no and says dada.
She tries to put on hats and shoes
She puts socks in her mouth and just leaves them there and crawls around
When she hears the phone ring, she says, "Hi."
She thinks the vacuum, broom and my cricut are the most hilarious things on the planet
She pulls everything out of the play kitchen, she is so helpful
and yes,
she is still taking the garbage can down daily. But she has learned that food goes in the refrigerator, so she crawls to it and slaps the fridge door and yells, until I open it and get her something out of it. Silly baby.
Love Her.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Yay! I am so glad that she is better. Love the drool thing, sweet baby!