Other than Hannah, I have never seen a baby love food like Miss Ava. She gets so excited when we put her in her highchair, she screams and smacks the tray until we give her something to eat.
She is a funny baby.

On the menu tonight: chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits and corn
(courtesy of KFC of course)
I think she likes it!
I look over and she had taken this cob of corn off of Hannahs plate.

Savoring the flavor....

Sleep eating or taking a little snooze between courses??

So stinkin' cute!

Her favorite foods so far:
nilla wafers
graham crackers
pears and peaches
corn
mashed potatoes
chicken
bread
cherry slurpee (thanks to her dad)
refried beans and spanish rice
french toast
okay, so pretty much anything we put in front of her she eats!
3 comments:
I love this little beefcake!
Let me say it one more time, I'm pretty sure Estelle and Ava are going to be BEST friends. They can drool together, be loud babies together and now eat together. Estelle is just starting baby food but LOVES it, she can't get enough. PS love the pics, I love messy babies.
She is too cute! Seriously, Ava & Sawyer are peas in a pod! Can't wait til it gets warmer, we need to hang out and let the kids play.
Post a Comment