Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Silly.

Here are some random pictures from this week of the kids!
Hannah, Parker and Carter on Mother's Day at Papa & Grammie Olsons.
(picture courtesy of Aunt Linny & her sweet new camera)
Okay, let me explain this picture. Hannah pulled her ponys out and she looked exhausted. I told her to do this face and I snapped a quick pic. Afterwards, me and Jason were laughing so hard because it looks like Nick N*lte's mugshot picture. Leave it to Hanny to be crazy and funny!
Almost 80 degrees outside and our child is in snow boots. Who knows why?
Jason working hard on the side of our house. He is putting in a paver patio for the pool and then we are adding more grass to our yard. It will look so nice when it is all finished.
Cutie!
Parkers favorite spot at Papa and Grammies, the waterfall. That kid could play on that all day and never get bored.
Hanny and Carter having fun!
Oh look, surprise he is on the waterfall again.
Sneaky Sneaky Sneaky. Is all I have to say about our two kids. They wanted to have a sleepover on the air mattress out in the loft, but they have to wait for the weekend to do it. No sleeping in the loft on school nights. Well, I went in to check on them before I went to bed and Hanny wasn't in the bottom bunk, so I looked up at the top bunk and there she was. She snuck up on the top and her and Parker had their own sleepover.
I guess I should have realized something sneaky was going on because they were being awfully quiet and I could hear giggling. Silly kids.
For breakfast this entire week, they have wanted sandwiches and capri suns. Whatever makes them happy!

On another note, I got all our flowers planted, Yahoo! I will post picture of our yard soon.
I got great news this morning too, my Doc called and he scheduled my induction for next Tuesday the 19th, instead of Wednesday the 20th, Yay! I know it is only one day early, but I am so happy!! I can't believe she is almost here! Am I going to be able to handle 3 kids, because right now the 2 I have are screaming at each other and I am sure the crying is going to start here shortly. Let's keep our fingers crossed that I will survive this transition. :)

4 comments:

Deters said...

Yay for the induction date!! Is there a particular reason behind being induced? Hope all goes well, and I'm sure the transition will go well. Kids tend to step up to the plate when it's really needed.

Bon said...

I am totally moving in...a pool? Shazam...I need one of those!! I can't wait to see your finished fabulous yard!! Hope you are feeling great!!

Sam and Jen said...

Good luck with number three! Don't go too crazy. Let us know when you are over this way. I'd love to chat.

Tiffany said...

Love the snowboots on Hannah. Ryder did that when he was about her age, however, he wore his EVERY day for about THREE months in the middle of SUMMER...and I didn't even care! ;) That waterfall at your parents house looks like SO much fun. I bet the kids love it!!