This post is more for me. I am just going to make a list of things that are going on with my pregnancy at this point, since let's hope and pray it is almost over with and my sweet little girl
will be here soon.
1. Where is this horrid heartburn coming from??? I am taking Prev*cid and it is still so bad, I feel like I have to chug a gallon of milk a night.
2. Wow, I forgot how it feels when the skin on your stomach stretches to his maximum elasticity. Plus, I am sure it is not helping, that my little baby likes to only sleep on the right side of my belly, causing my stomach to bulge and stretch marks to form.
3. I can not stop drinking water. This would be fine if I was a camel and stored it, but no...I am an almost 9 month pregnant lady who lives in the restroom all day.
4. Swelling. I feel for all the prego women out there that swell. This has never happened to me in any of my other pregnancy's, so I couldn't relate. My hands look like fat pancakes and my feet are pig feet.
5. I hope and pray that the reason my back is hurting so bad throughout the day is because it is contractions. I am trying to be positive, because I really do want something to be happening, even though deep down I am thinking that she is just getting bigger and happily laying in a position to make my back hurt.
6. I think my baby is going to be a River Dancer, she is a kicker! It is seriously hilarious to watch, she loves music. When she hears music at all, she goes crazy. I wonder if she will do this outside the womb.
7. My dreams are seriously getting out of control. Lately, my dreams consist of swimming the Nile, Baking Cookies with Martha Stewart, The Stupid Pig Flu, Doing Hair on Madonna, Running and more running (who knows where I am running to), dreaming about sleeping, stressing over the two names we have for her, etc. etc. etc.
8. I am mean. I feel bad saying this. But is is SO true. I am trying really hard to be nice, but I think I am just tired and so done with being pregnant. So, for everyones sake don't make me irritated, I may say something I don't really mean. Let's hope this passes SOON.
9. My kids are so excited to meet their little sister, I think this is maybe one of the only things that is keeping me positive. They are constantly talking to my belly. Parker thinks we should name her, "Susan." After M*nsters vs. Al*ens and Hannah has now decided to name the baby Purplici*us. Silly Kids!
10. I really, truly, can't wait to hold my baby. It has almost been four years since I have had a baby, I can't wait to cuddle her and hold her little hand. What a sweet blessing!!
3 comments:
hang in there! you are SOOO close.
can't wait to meet riverdancing Susan!!! ;)
p.s. seriously let's get together! do you feel good enough to do pizza/games, etc. at our place a week from tonight (the 8th?) Hailey has been begging to play with Parker... we might as well all party!!! :)
Hey you are officially full term now. I can't wait to see pictures of her and find out the name.
And your top ten are hilarious. At least from my stand point. I love the fat pancakes comparison. And a little River Dancer, how funny. Hang in there, any day now, right? Yeah right, we all know that babies are never content to come even a single day before their due date, especially when it's hot outside and mom is miserable. Good luck in the final stretch. Quite literally. LOL
Hang in there the last little bit! I can't wait to see picts!'
Post a Comment