Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun Fun Fun in the Sun Sun Sun

The kids and I spent our entire last weekend at my parents house. It is so nice to go over there and relax and the kids love it over there. Our weekend consisted of laying around, running around, eating, sleeping, laughing, the kids driving Aunt Linny crazy with ?'s, helping Grammie plant flowers, playing in Papas trailer (for some reason the kids are obsessed with getting in the trailer), playing with their cousin Carter, riding bikes, and pretty much being lazy. It was nice to just have a weekend to relax! Here are a few pics of the kiddies playing in my parents lovely backyard.
Parker and Hannah found some Americ*an Flags and they were in heaven running around with them and waving them like crazy.
Hanny kept telling me, "This flag is so bootiful."
Parker showing me the proper way to wave the flag.
The view from the blanket I was laying on.
Oh my gosh, Hannah can actually run now. It is a miracle! Her hips are a little messed up. But now, I think she may be getting the hang of it. She was running around the yard saying, "I'm doing it Mom, I'm running."
Parker kept running in a circle around me over and over again, for about 15 mins.
That kid has so much energy!
Posing for the camera. Check out Aunt Linny out cold on the grass, she was tired from her many bike rides with the kiddies.
Silly boy!
Lookin' Good Girl!

2 comments:

Bon said...

You deserved that relaxing weekend! I am sooooo excited for you! I feel anxious and it is you not me who is preggers! HA! I Will send you my address via facebook email. (that sounded so fancy ..ha) I need yours too!!

Deters said...

What a fun weekend. And you only have ten days left till your due date!!! Crazy how fast that went (at least for me, being the non pregnant one :))