Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Disney Princesses on Ice

Me, my mom Kathy and Hannah went to Disneys Princesses on Ice. Hannah has been so excited to go, despite the fact that she had no idea what it was, she just knew that it had something to do with Princesses and that was all she needed to know. She dressed up as Cinderella, her favorite Princess. She had such a great time. I asked her part way through the program if she was having fun and she said, "I Love It." It was so much fun to just have a girl day and spend some one on one with Hannah. The program was so cute. I think me and my mom enjoyed it as much as Hannah. Disney went above and beyond. We can't wait to go again!


Belle and the dancing silverware, it was so cute!
The Little Mermaid songs were so darling and Hannah loved all the mermaids.

The Cinderella carriage was Hannahs favorite. She was so excited when Cinderella finally came out. She also loved seeing Mickey and Minnie and wants to go back to Disney Land.
This Cinderella was pretty cute, but I think our little Hanny Cinderella was by far the cutest princess there. She is still making me call her Princess Hannah.

No comments: