The WORK has begun!!! So we finally started our yard work and oh has it been so fun. We had the yard trenched and Jason, me and my Dad did the sprinkler system. After digging out the trenches which were filled by our very helpful children, cutting and gluing sprinkler pipe, hauling rocks and filling the trenches back up, I must say I am thankful that I do not do this for a living. So yeah, the work has really just begun on your yard, stay tuned for updated pictures and hopefully the mud and rocks will be gone very SOON!



1 comment:
Yay! Sprinkling systems are the best. I think we have the oldest sprinkling system known to man, but our yard would be dead without it. I'm not capable of hand watering! I'm excited to see what you do with your yard - I know already it will be fabulous. I need to come get some more tips from your mom.
Post a Comment