Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cuties.

This picture was taken right before Christmas. My parents wanted a pic of their grandbabies as one of their gifts. It wasn't the greatest experience getting their pictures taken as some of you have heard, but in the end the pic of Parker, Hannah and Carter turned out great and my parents loved it. I just had to post the pics (even though it is kind of late) because all 3 of them are so cute and have the best smiles. I love them all so much. Little Carter is getting so big and he is seriously the cutest little boy ever. He is such a joy to be around and is constantly making us laugh. Parker and Hannah absolutely adore him.
Parks and Hanny love to laugh, just like their Mom.


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

They are all so cute! We still need to get together and let the kiddos play! I am having serious cabin fever with this crummy weather!