Here are some recent pictures of the Smith Family Home. We will be moving in, a week from today. Yahoo! There are just a few little things to finish up in the house this week & then it will be all finished. I am counting down the days, hours and minutes. We will keep you updated and take pics of the house when it is completely finished.
The Smith Home.
(Oh & if anyone is wondering, yes they do paint the
front door. It will be the same color as our shutters.)
the rock on the front of our house.
bath tub.
& cabinets and the family & living rooms.
More pics will come when the home is all done.
2 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! We can't wait to see it :) We love you guys.
I am SO excited for you guys. It looks gorgeous. I can't wait to come and see it!
Post a Comment