Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Playing outside in January

Our weather has been very different this year.  I looked back at pictures last year during this time and we had a ton of snow, this year NO snow and temps in the 45-50 range!  50! Crazy!  The kids have been enjoying playing outside a little.  Bike and Scooter rides and some afternoon walks to the school.  You watch though, we will get a ton of snow in February and March and have a short summer again.  Boo to that! 
I let Ava play outside one afternoon while PK and Han were at school.  She loved it.
Riding her Princess Scooter. 
 She insisted that she shovel.  Bless her heart I guess she really wants some snow to play in.
 All smiles cause Mom is letting her play outside.
Crazy Face!
Cute little cheeser! Love this babe and her little velcro shoes.  
Jed has also been enjoying the weather.  Lots of walks and playing catch.  I am sure he doesn't want cold weather or snow to come cause then Mom hibernates inside and the walks go bye bye.

No comments: