WHY?!?!?!?!?!? On a daily basis I hide the markers. On a daily basis I tell Parker and Hannah to not get out the markers from their hiding spot when the 2 year old is awake. But, every few days the 2 year old strikes, she finds the markers or the other two kids leave them out. It drives me crazy! Like, seriously crazy! I wouldn't mind if Ava actually colored on paper or in a coloring book, but NO she has to color on herself. The worst part is that after she has colored the palms of her hands a lovely shade, she usually licks them and then wipes her hands on her face. Grrr.
Nice face. Maybe she has licked to much marker and she is getting a little woosie.
The other bad part is that she doesn't even care when she gets in trouble. She thinks it is hilarious, which of course makes me so mad! She just walks off like she owns the joint and she gives me this look over her shoulder like, "You can eat it mom I own you."
No comments:
Post a Comment