Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, February 25, 2011

I have a confession.

I am head over heels in love with this little girl aka my baby.

She is feisty, naughty, mischievous, sassy and grumpy at times.

She can give the best crusty faces.

She pouts and throws herself on the floor.

She hits. She screams. She cries on occasion.

But, she is funny, helpful, silly, darling, sweet and is so precious.

She gives kisses and hugs.

She loves to help clean and fold laundry.

She is an explorer and likes to figure things out.

She will climb anything.

Her giggle lights up a room.

She has killer dance moves and pretends like she knows how to sing.

She is a Princess.

An angel, a sweet little girl who was sent to us at just the right time.

She is our baby, our little piece of heaven.

We love her

so much

it is

Ridiculous.

No comments: