Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, February 7, 2011

FHE: Ice Cream at Maceys

For Family Home Evening Last week we tried to do a lesson, do a fun activity, but our attempts were going downhill very quickly, so half way through our lesson, I stopped and told Jason we were going to Macey's to get Ice Cream and we would have a little lesson there why the kids stuffed their faces. It worked. We might do this every Monday if it gets the kids to actually listen to me for five minutes.
Nice faces boys.
This girl has got the longest tongue ever.


Ava was in HEAVEN that she got her very own ice cream. She was even trying to eat the napkin. If you know her well, this is not unusual.
Going to town on that ice cream cone.

I think she got more ice cream on her face and coat than in her mouth.

PK all smiles.

No comments: