Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Backyard Fun

We had the Blacks and Nates over the other night for some smores. We had a good time.
Of course the kids had a great time. They got covered in marshmallow and chocolate, jumped on the trampoline, ran around the backyard and had some fun on the swing.
We can't wait for warmer weather and more backyard fires in the fire pit.
Our friend Marci had all the kids on the swing and they all thought it was hilarious. Especially the babies, Boston and Ava.

Brock, Hannah, Sawyer, Boston and Justice having lots of fun!
CUTE KIDS!

Some trampoline fun!
Now onto the smores!
Parker LOVES smores, I think he had 4-5 by the end of the night.

Jayden with his yummy smore

Hannah all smiles

Silly Justice with his messy hands
We had a great night and I promise adults were there, I tend to go crazy taking pictures of kids and forget to take pictures of the adults. The adults had fun too!

No comments: