This past week we went on a walk along the trail behind our home. It is right by the river. I was debating on letting Parker know that there is a river right by our house. So we rarely walk this trail, but I thought I better show him and Hannah and let them know that they are NEVER allowed to go this way by themselves. So after my 10 minute lecture on water, trail safety we had a good time. The kids thought we were going camping because you seriously could go camping along the trail and feel like you are actually pretty far from home.
We saw a lot of insects (yeah!) and snake skin, pheasants, birds, butterflies, we saw the bushes moving and assumed it was some kind of animal, so of course we hurried away.
All in all we had a really nice time and it was a fun walk.
Parker informed us we have to walk the trail every day.



2 comments:
Love that trail!! I jog it every morning...well "almost" every morning. It's WAAAY to windy at my house in the morning, so I have to drive down to the trail! :)
I didn't know you had a trail so close. That is great. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment