Last night was a crazy night. Jason left for work around 4:30 p.m. I was not very happy about him leaving, because at our house it was a complete blizzard & needless to say I was extremely nervous. He works in Lehi, which of course was absolutely horrible last night. Jas ends up getting stuck on the freeway and then stuck on SR 92 for five hours. I don't know how, but he was able to reach a freeway entrance and made it safely home. I am just grateful he is a good driver. I would have been on the side of the road bawling, cause I am such a baby when it comes to driving in snow. He said things were so bad out there and people were driving like maniacs. Which of course, is not helpful. It is not Nascar in snow people, SLOW DOWN! Annoying!
We woke up this morning to more snow. Yahoo! Not. ENOUGH! That is all I have to say about snow at this point. ENOUGH.


3 comments:
My sentiments exactly!! I can't believe Jason got stuck in that mess for 5 hrs. How scary. I'm glad he's safe and sound!
Amen sister! I am SO over this weather.
Glad you guys are safe. I called in sick that day (we really were sick), and I was SO glad we weren't driving that night.
Post a Comment