Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Snow Fun!

Last Tuesday we went to Becky and Violets to play. Ashley, Olivia and Chase came too. The kids played inside for a while, but Parker was itching to get outside. So, we bundled the kids up and ventured outside. We went across the street to the church. Becky pulled the kids on the sled and then we decided to build a snowman. We named him Manny. He was one good lookin' snowman. The kids had a great time and loved playing in the snow. They looked so cute in their snow outfits!

Having lots of fun!
Manny, The Snowman.


Hanny and Violet all bundled up looking so cute!

Watching kids run is seriously funny, but watching little ones run in the snow is absolutely hilarious. I love this picture. Livy looks so cute! I love her facial expression, she was loving the snow.

Livy checking out the blow up Christmas decorations at the neighbors house. I love this pic!

Cutie Pie Vi!
I love my Hanny, but doesn't she look like the State Puff Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters? Oh, Hanny my sweet little puffy princess.
Lookin' Cute Liv!
Parker loved the snow, but his favorite thing was to throw snowballs at Becky.
She was his target for the day.
Hannah loved being pulled in the sled. She smiled the whole time.
Violet and Livy going for a ride.
Thanks Beck for pulling all the kids, they loved it.
We had a great time playing in the snow and hopefully we get to do it again soon!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh! These are such great pictures! What a great way to remember such a fun day.

Ashley said...

How fun! I really want copies. You need to email me. Thanks for taking the pics!!!

Blume Bunch said...

Hi Kristen, Its sara (watson) blume....i started a blog, and remembered you ahd one a long time ago...so thought id pass ours on in case you wanted to check in once in a while. Your kids are too cute!! i wish mine could go outside and play in snow....free entertainment! http://sarablume.blogspot.com
Hope all is good up in Utah, Have a merry christmas!!
Sara