Parker and Hannah. Each day is a new adventure. I am the luckiest mom to have two wonderful kids who are healthy and happy. Looking back on this past year we have grown so much as a family, but watching these two little ones grow has been so great. They each have their own unique personalities, but at the same time they are both so much alike.
Parker is such a good big brother. He always remembers his little sis, when he gets a treat at Pre-School he asks his teacher if he can have another one for Hanny, he gets a snack for himself, he gets one for Hanny. I know it is just a simple little thing, but it just shows me how much he loves her. She loves him just as much, she is always hugging him and she is constantly saying, "I miss Bubba, where is my Bubba?, I love Bubba." She loves to sit on him and pinch his face. She is always asking him, "Bubba, dance with me?" When they do dance, he twirls her and dips her, it is darling and completely hysterical. These two little kids have been such a blessing to me. I am truly blessed to have such fantastic kids. Each day I get to spend with them, is definitely a gift.
2 comments:
I definitly agree...they are pretty dang cute!!!
They really are so cute. I can't wait for Olivia and Chase to be able to play together. Already Chase loves it when Olivia talks with him.
Post a Comment