Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Play Time

May 25th, 2012:
The weather is getting warmer, yay!  We headed out for a bike ride on the river trail. 
 Parker and his friend Spencer want to be wilderness men or something.  They are obsessed with the river, with finding snakes and they are determined to find some wild animal.
 This girl loves the bike trailer.  She calls it, "her ride."
 Love these sweet girlies of ours.  They love to go under he bridge and throw rocks in the river
 I finally got them out of the rocks and bushes, so I could take a picture of them. 
 Ava is pretty obsessed with Hannah. She has to be near her at ALL times.  Good thing Hannah loves her to pieces and is a great big sister.  They are best friends, but man these two can fight!  So don't let their sweet smiles fool you, these two are tough girlies!
 Miss Hannah is more confident on her bike this year and she is loving riding every where.
 When we got back from our walk we busted out the bubble machine Ava got for her birthday.  She was loving it.  I didn't get a picture, but instead of using her hands to pop the bubbles, she was using her mouth. Gross.

Then the girls had a dance party on the trampoline.  Which I am sure is not going to be the first dance party that happens this summer.

No comments: