Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Playing Outside

The kids were able to play outside the other day.  It wasn't super warm, but warm enough.  The wind would blow a little and Ava would go into panic mode and grab her hair.  She has this phobia that her ponytail is going to blow off her head.  It is hilarious to watch.  All 3 kids rode their scooters up and down the driveway over and over again until dinner time.
Miss Hannah on her pink, sparkly scooter. 
 I couldn't take Ava screaming about the wind blowing her ponytail away any longer, so I made her wear a hat.  She enjoyed her afternoon outside a lot more after she started sporting her winter hat.
 When the weather gets warm, Parker has to be outside.  He is always thinking of some camping, hunting, survival activity to do with anyone who will play along.
 I have no idea what they are doing here, this is what I could hear from the porch:
PK:  "When the bear attacks, you pull this red rope."
Han:  "What red rope?"
PK:  "The one I am holding Hannah.  Can't you see it?  This is your survival rope.  Don't forget, it could save you from the bear and other predators."
Han:  "I don't think that is a rope, it looks like plastic.  How is that going to save me?  Plus we don't need survival stuff we can just go in the house."
PK:  "Just play along Hannah!!"
Han:  "Fine!!"
PK:  "Ava you are the bear."
Ava:  "GGGGGGRRRRRR!!!!"
 Mr. Jed
 Ava didn't enjoy being the bear.  She was "over it" in about 2 minutes.  She sat down and threw a fit.
 Yep she is still throwing that fit.
 I told her to come stand on the big rock and she thought that was a good idea.  She was all smiles after that.
 I love this kid.

This babe is a goof.
Can't wait for more warm days playing outside before it snows again, because we all know it will!

No comments: