Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring...come back!

Spring was here...kind of. Then it snowed and now it is 35 degrees outside.
When it was somewhat warm and the kids could go outside and enjoy some sun...I snapped a few pictures of them having some fun.
Things we have to look forward to this spring/summer:
1. Ava is going to EAT everything she can find. AAHHHH!
Here she is eating a dried up, crusty leaf and some grass:
2. As usual we will spend some warm, sunny days playing at my Dad & Moms
3. I will take TONS of pictures of our 3 babes enjoying the warm weather

4. We will get to watch Ava explore outside for the first time. This should be interesting and hilarious. Since she doesn't know how to crawl on grass yet. It is so funny to watch.
(check out those chubby cheeks.)
5. We will play lots and lots of kick ball, wall ball, baseball, basketball, soccer, frisbee.
6. Hannah will beg for a swing set for the 3rd summer in a row and I am pretty sure (around 95%) that she will be receiving one this year.
7. We get to enjoy this sweet babe and see her laugh and have fun all summer long.
Spring come BACK, these babes are missing you!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh yes! Please come back!!!