Happy Halloween!
So, I know Halloween was last week and I am a little late at posting, but I had to post some pics of my kiddies. Parker was Captain Jack Sparrow and Hannah was Tinkerbell. Parker let us draw a beard and mustache on his face and he looked great. Hannah insisted on wearing her pink cowboy boots and her pink pearl necklace. So, she was Cowboy Tink, I was calling her Ghetto Tink. But either way she looked darling and so did Parker. They had a great time Trick or Treating in our neighborhood with all their friends and then we went to Papa and Grammie Olsons and Trick or Treated there with Carter and Shantell.
So, I know Halloween was last week and I am a little late at posting, but I had to post some pics of my kiddies. Parker was Captain Jack Sparrow and Hannah was Tinkerbell. Parker let us draw a beard and mustache on his face and he looked great. Hannah insisted on wearing her pink cowboy boots and her pink pearl necklace. So, she was Cowboy Tink, I was calling her Ghetto Tink. But either way she looked darling and so did Parker. They had a great time Trick or Treating in our neighborhood with all their friends and then we went to Papa and Grammie Olsons and Trick or Treated there with Carter and Shantell.
2 comments:
CUTE! The bottom pic of Hannah is my favorite! It really shows off her boots and wings! I hope she doesnt outgrow them soon- she would be lost without them! CUTE!
Your kids' costumes rocked! Especially Parker. He looks awesome!
Post a Comment