Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, October 5, 2007

My Two Blessings....

So my kids are for sure my two blessings....I always post pictures of my kids but no one really knows about their daily activities, their conversations, their moods. So I thought I would just post a few random quotes, activities that my two little kiddies have done this past week.....

Parker (hot headed, feisty, funny, quirky, sneaky, too cute for his own good)

This week in Pre-School they have been learning about Stranger Danger, Police, Fire Safety and 911. Yesterday I come downstairs and PK is talking to someone on the phone, at first I thought he was just playing until I heard this, "Yeah, there is snoke (smoke-can't say the M's yet) at the construction site. Lots of it." So then my mom brain clicked and I ran to the phone grabbed it and said, "Hello." I then heard, "Hi this is Betty from Emergency Dispatch." I then had to explain to Betty that there was no smoke at any construction site and that my child is learning how to dial 911 at Pre-School. Luckily Betty was so sweet and understanding. I then had to explain to PK for the 10th time when to call 911 or when to not. After my discussion he says, "I was just practicing like I was told to do." I couldn't argue with that.

He came home from playing this week and rang the doorbell. I opened the door to see my son covered in mud. All over, he looked like the scary mud child. I asked what happened and he said, "I don't know, I was standing by this puddle and this rock came and flew into it and I got covered in mud. It was a ghost."

He was being extremely sassy the other day and not being very nice to mom. I told him, "Fine if you are not going to be nice to me, I will just call the Mommy Patrol and get you a new mom." I was thinking he would be sad and say no, he walked over and got me the phone and said, "Go ahead, call them."

Parker informs me every day that Hannah is his baby girl and he doesn't want her to grow up any more because then she won't need him to take care of her and help her do stuff.

As I was putting him to bed the other night, I tucked him and kissed him and as I was walking out the door he said, "Mom, I love you lots." (Love that kid!)

Hannah (sassy, smart, darling, feisty, our little princess & she knows it)

This mornings conversation:

Hannah: "Mom, R you?"
Mom: "I'm downstairs."
Hannah: "Me found you."
Mom: "Yep you sure did."
Hannah: "Mom, R you?"

Hannahs daily quotes:
"Mom, Bubba hit me."
"Mom, Bubba say mean word."
"Mom, where bink?"
"Mom, where my tow?" (her cow)
"Yet's dance."
"I pay bocks."
"I pay fends." (I play with friends)
"Yuv you."
"Bye MOM!"
"I have nack." (I have snack?)

I caught Hannah in the laundry room this morning and she had found this bag of candy, I assume Parker got it out. She had eaten 12 smarties. It was only 9 a.m. I told her she would get a tummy ache and she said, "No bum ache."

I am always asking Hannah to tell me what things are, "Hannah what is that?" as I point to a horse. Before she tells me what it is, she always says No. So, you ask, "Hannah what is that?' pointing to a dog and she says, "No, Doggie." It is hilarious!

When I do Hannys hair in the morning, before we even get started she has to inform me, what princess she is going to be for the day, yesterday she was Snow White, the day before Sleeping Beauty. But usually it is always Ariel.

I always sing to Hannah. On Wednesday she was supposed to be taking a nap, but I found her in the playroom playing blocks and singing, it went a little something like this, "I petty girl. I pay. I petty girl. I pay bocks. Daddy. Bubba. I petty girl. la la la. I pay babies. la la la."
I am always telling her she is a "pretty girl" I guess she thinks so too. :)

Hannah loves food. Any kind of food. Jason gave her the nickname "Helen" when it comes to eating. Why? you ask. We are talking about Helen Keller. I hope all of you know who Helen K. is, but if you don't she was blind and deaf. She was out of control due to the fact that no one knew how to teach her to obey. When Helen and her family would eat Helen would just walk around and eat off of everyones plate and steal food. That is our Hannah. No she is not blind of deaf, but she steals food. Our joke is no one should leave their plate unattended for more than five seconds or Helen will get it. This morning PK had eggs and toast and he got up to go get a drink and turns around and Helen was in his seat and she had eaten all his eggs. He was so upset. I always tell him, leave the food alone, it is free game, so then I hear Hannah aka Helen say to Parker, "Fee Ame." I love Helen.

Every night at family prayer, Parker and Hannah fold their arms and kneel down and then they try not to laugh the whole time. I don't know why Prayers are so funny, but for my two kids it is. Jas and I are like, "No laughing." Which only makes it worse and they get laughing harder. I love when prayers are over though and PK and Han turn to each other and say goodnight and give each other hugs and kisses. They love each other so much, which makes me love them even more.

Being a mom can sometimes be extremely stressful, hectic and crazy, but at the same time it is so rewarding. I am truly blessed that I have these two little blessings that I get to love and care for and I am so lucky that I was chosen to be their mom.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the post! My ALL TIME favorite Parker memory is the "Buried Treasure" he had that included your wallet! Everytime Jason would tell a PK story it was hilarious! He is too funny. :)

Rebekah said...

I love all your cute stories about Hannah and PK. I think that is hilarious that PK called 911.